Viking Voice Special Coverage
The Impeachment Hearings
Americans are facing an unprecedented saga. The Impeachment Hearings of 2019 will not merely define a presidency, they will define a century.
Congress has embarked on a quest, which will forever change our understandings of Presidential Power and the Checks and Balances. The Impeachment Hearings are not merely the end to a partisan saga which has gripped Washington for the last few decades–it is the end of the beginning–the apex of the Trump Presidency and perhaps the defining moment. We listen to the hearings not because of our political affiliations and aspirations, rather to fulfill our innate duty to the United States of America–a duty which we all share.
Viewers can watch the hearings on CNN, C-SPAN (C-SPAN 3 if via Cable), PBS, The New York Times, as well as special reports and interruptions from other networks and publications. The list attached below is courtesy CNN.
- Jennifer Williams, an aide to Vice President Mike Pence
- Tim Morrison, the top Russia and Europe adviser on the National Security Council
- US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland (previous testimony transcript)
- Laura Cooper, a deputy assistant secretary of defense for Russia, Ukraine and Eurasia (previous testimony transcript)
- David Hale, the under secretary of state for political affairs
- Fiona Hill, a former White House Russia expert (previous testimony transcript)